Saturday, December 4, 2010

SNOW DAY!!




I am not sure where November went?!! I think I blinked and I missed it! We barely had time to get the leaves raked up before our winter came on with a vengeance. The girls enjoyed a snow day - (a first for A.) and T's second snow day (she had her first when she was in first grade). It was a great snow fall for us and makes me wonder what our winter is going to be like with the snow starting this early!






















































3 comments:

Patricia said...

Every time I hear that Boise had a snow day all I can think is "We NEVER got snow days when I was growing up."

We had "severe weather" (Portlanders are not made for extreme weather) and schools were delayed until 10:00, but it was conferences and I wasn't at work that day anyway.

Sara K. said...

I have been waiting for this post! Hoping for this post! So glad that this post came. Love the action shot of A leaping her way into the leaves. And their snow ponies are awfully fun. Hope you are all on the mend after a long and rather illness-filled T-day week. Ah snow days - perhaps you will have our winter...CRAZY!

Meg said...

it looks like so much fun!! Hope everyone enjoyed it! And watch out for the ice!!!!