Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok I admit it I am spoiled!!!

California wildlife!! This little guy was persistent and he WAS going to sit on this dock despite all the efforts to keep the sea lions at BAY (bad joke I admit).

A jellyfish infestation - I have never and I mean never seen so many jellyfish in my entire life.

More jellyfish....A little backyard invader in some lucky Pebble Beach landowners yard.
This pic is for my Dad the golfing nut. I did not realize the Lone Cypress was still standing at Pebble Beach. I chuckled at all the efforts that were being taken to try and fight mother nature from taking this tree down. All in the name of advertising I suppose...

I love these little creatures and can watch them all day.

Driving this bridge was on Tim's bucket list - supposedly. I think we need to expand this list!!

I thought this little guy was so cute and I loved his freckles!!

It is weird and RARE to have pics of just me. I almost did not post this one but I have some pesky friends and I could just hear their little voices in my head pestering me by the fact that I did not post one of me (yes, Sara and Meg you know I am talking to you).

We were a little bummed by this fog but what did I expect I suppose??? Can you guess where all these were taken? I promised to do better on keeping up with my blog posts so I will take advantage of this moment to brag on my husband. Tim planned a weekend get-a-way last month to celebrate my 35th bday. I am guessing from the pics most people can guess where we went. We flew to San Fran and then drove down to the Monterrey Bay area. It was very fun and very relaxing.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Tim gets mega points for this trip. I appreciate seeing a picture of you where you aren't covering part of your face, so, well done! I love all of the places you went. That fog and bridge picture is really cool!

Meg said...

OMG!!! Way to go Tim!!! What a great surprise trip! I hope it was fun! It looked like you had a lot of fun and saw some great stuff! And thank you for the lovely picture of your lovely self! I agree with Sara...it's nice to see you not hiding behind something/someone/anything...